Information regarding processing of personal data within Eolus
Eolus Vind AB (Org nr 556389-3956 Below We, Us) works to make you feel safe when you submit personal data to us. We take steps to process personal data of each individual in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). We want to convey how we process personal data, submitted by the person himself or collected in a lawful, transparent and correct way. We are responsible for ensuring that our employees process your personal data in a legal way. Below are answers to common questions related to our processing of your personal data.
What kind of personal data do we process and why?
We mainly process personal data related to 3 categories; employees, customers and suppliers, both existing and potential.
For employees, we process contact information, as well as necessary information to fulfill our commitments as an employer.
For current and potential customers, we mainly process contact information and, if necessary, information to fulfill our commitments under contract.
For current and potential suppliers, we mainly proccess contact information, as well as, where necessary, information to fulfill our commitments under contract.
From where do we collect personal data?
Personal data is often collected from the individual by email, telephone, mail or other communication channel. We also collect contact information from public sources such as websites and public records.
Who can access your personal data?
The starting point for us is that we do not share your personal data with third parties. However, this may occur if we use external vendors for specific services, such as the operation of the IT environment, CRM systems, mail system provider and similar. We have entered into specific personal data processor agreements with these suppliers to ensure the integrity of processing your personal data.
For how long do we store your personal data?
Personal data is stored within the time deemed necessary for the purpose of processing personal data. We process your personal data safely and work to ensure protection against unauthorized processing.
We will have processes in place to ensure the individual’s rights regarding the processing of personal data. These rights include:
- Right to information – The individual is entitled to request and receive confirmation of how and what personal data we deal with.
- Right to rectification – If the individual considers that information relating to this is incomplete or incorrect, this right has the right to request that the data be changed.
- Right to delete – The individual may, in certain circumstances, request and have his personal data deleted. The request for personal data is not supported if we are required by law to keep the information relating to it.
- Right to limit treatment – The processing of the individual’s personal data may be requested to be handled in a limited manner if requested by the person.
- Data portability – The individual is entitled to access and use his/her personal information elsewhere. We are required to facilitate a move or an excerpt of this character.
- Right to object – The individual is entitled to oppose our processing of his personal data.
- Automated decision-making – The individual is entitled to not be subject to a decision based solely on any form of automated decision making, including profiling if the decision may have legal consequences for this.
- Right to complaint and damage – If the individual considers that we are processing personal data in a way that violates the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), this right to file a complaint with us or to the supervisory authority. If the individual has suffered damage due to our processing of his personal data, he or she may also be entitled to damages.
For questions about our processing of your personal data, or if you wish to use your rights as above, you are welcome to send us a message by filling out the form below.